Friday, January 2, 2009

...Starting today.


I have done this weight loss adventure in the past (actually 7 years ago and I lost 35 lbs) Then, I must have looked and felt (big key here) HOT. Because I got pregnant during a trip my hubby and I took.

One of the things I did back then was look in the mirror every morning before getting into the shower and say "I am thin and I look good." Yes, I know what you are thinking --- How am I supposed to believe it when I know what I look like. Well your subconscious doesn't know real from what you imagine, (I will explain in more detail about your subconscious and how it works at a later time) basically it just does what you tell it.

So that is what I did this am. I also brought into the bathroom a picture of my hubby and myself that was taken on that particular vacation mentioned above. I look at that and man I feel good. I have to say it as if I had already reached my goal and seeing the picture pretty much tells my subie (subconscious) that I am thin and in great health. As in Law of attraction it has to do what I tell it. :) Hope this makes sense.

0 comments:

 

Health, Wealth and Smiles Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template