Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yesterday and today.


Here we go. Last night we went off to Lifetime. We, as in my hubby, sons and myself are officially working out. Jake went to the daycare area that they have there and loved it. After he checked in he was off, no goodbye or "love you mom and dad."

Mike went with us to do a little running while Dave and I went on the bikes. After 30 minutes of the bike we were off to work on the "trouble" areas that we all have. It was getting close to Jake's bedtime so we headed home. My legs felt like noodles and my upper chest area ached in muscles I didn't know I had. (you know the GOOD pain).

Tonight they have family open swim so I am talking Dave into taking Jake and Mike and I will do some treadmill. I don't want to be in a suit just yet.

0 comments:

 

Health, Wealth and Smiles Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template