Friday, January 9, 2009

Update


Ok, I have worked out everyday (except one because I had a photo shoot) and stepped on the scale and lost a total of ...............wait for it.............. none. Sad face. I know I just started only 2 weeks ago but it is bound to get better.

I have to tell you, since I have been working out, I have been VERY aware of what is going into my mouth. So I have been extra careful, because as I eat, I see me on the bike at lifetime and really think about the calories that I am eating and the time /calories that I burn.
'
Next week will be an improvement. Think Positive.

2 comments:

db on January 18, 2009 at 10:44 PM said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I wanted to offer a comment about this. I'm a personal trainer, so I see this happen all the time. It's perfectly normal NOT to lose weight when you just start working out. Your body is trying to adjust to the new routine, your muscles are getting pumped, your body is using water and carbs in a different way... Happens all the time. If you're sure you're eating the same (or less) than you did before, just keep at it. The weight loss will come.

Just Kids on January 29, 2009 at 8:08 AM said...

Thank you. What you said means more to me than i can say.
:)

 

Health, Wealth and Smiles Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template